FindTheCompany is a free business intelligence portal for researching over 32 million companies in the US. FindTheCompany provides access to a rich set of searchable data on US-based companies, corporations, and organizations. Company data are compiled and aggregated from numerous authoritative sources to provide users with a plethora of information, such as company sales revenue and total number of employees, office-level number of employees, employee contacts and executive contacts, and company products and competitors. Companies come in many types: from humble non-profit organizations and small businesses with single locations, to large government agencies and complex corporations with dozens of branches and subsidiaries. Each profile in our database represents a unique organizational entity. For example, a company with 25 office locations could have 25 listings in our database.
Users can filter and sort the set of companies by numerous factors:
- Filter by location to find local businesses and organizations
- Filter by total number of employees to find small businesses and large corporations
- Filter by industry to find companies in your target market
- Sort by revenue amount to find the largest companies
- Filter by year founded to find new companies
- Filter by publicly-traded corporations or private companies
- Filter by type of office to limit listings to corporate headquarters
- Compare companies side-by-side to highlight key differences and similarities between competitors, suppliers, and customers
For business owners, FindTheCompany offers an opportunity to advertise your business and publicize yourself within your industry. Add information about your business history and employee contact information, publicize your product offerings, and review your suppliers and customers.
Check out our Company research guide to learn more.